Excited to announce that the winners of SWO-YATRA 2019 have begun their travels across Nepal. This year, we have exciting travel plans; a few highlights are: trek from Phoksundo to Hilsa, mountain biking through Thorong La, and scooter ride across Terai plains for a month.
Best wishes to all the travellers 🙂
Solo Woman Travel Challenge
Sponsor: NABIL BANK
Promoter: Nepal Tourism Board
Partners: Himalayan Medics, Women LEAD Nepal, SherpaShah
From left to right:
- Aasmeetaa Thapa, trek from Dolpa to Humla
- Angel Shrestha, trek to Manaslu Circuit, Tsum Valley
- Neeru Chawal, bicycle across Eastern Terai and trek to Dhorpatan
- Nirmala Bhandari, scooter ride across Terai
- Sajal Pradhan, bike ride: Kathmandu to Thorong La.
- Prasansha Rimal, historic survey of Nuwakot, Gorkha, Lamjung, Palpa
*Five travellers were chosen through open call of application. Prasansha Rimal was chosen through our partnership with WomenLEAD Nepal
Now hiring exceptional individuals for our new enterprises, Hostel Solo Travel Nepal and NepaliTravellers Cafe.
We are recruiting for several positions to build a strong team that is passionate about hosting guests and giving them their best travel experiences. If you are dedicated, self-motivated, and committed to working in hospitality, apply for: