Aug 3, 2018
AMRITA DARJEE, 21
Bharatpur-10, Chitwan, Nepal
Travel days: 26
Travel Area: Everest Region (Jiri-EBC-Gokyo-Salleri)
Budget: NRP 43000
Itineary: Place : Jiri-Everest Base Camp-Gokyo-Salleri
Duration : 26 Days (25 nights, 26 days)
Cost : Total Rs 43000(Rs 1500 per day + Transportation )
Day 1: Drive From Chitwan to Kathmandu
• Departure at 6 am from Narayangarh, 5- hrs drive, arrival in Kathmandu around 11 am
• Check in to Hotel at Thamel for over night
• Ticket confirmation for Jiri from Ratna park
• Visit to near by Historical,Religious Place and others attractions
Basantapur, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Hanuman Dhoka, Garden of Dreams
• Last hour preparation for my trekking
Day 2: Drive to Jiri (1900 m)
• Departure at 5am or 6 am from Ratnapark for Jiri- 8 hrs drive
• Visit to Buddha Park
• Visit to Jireshwor Mahadev
• Visit to Buldanda Monastery
• Also other near by attraction
• Over night at Jiri to be more familiar with local ethnic group Jirels and Shrepas
Day 3: Trek from Jiri to Shivalaya ( 1700 m)
• And from here My trek for EBC starts : Jiri to Shivalaya around 6 hrs trekking
• Sightseeing and visit to village in my way
• Visit to Games Mandir on the way
Day 4: Trek from Shivalaya to Bhandar (2040 m)
• trek to Bandar via Bharkaur, Mali Danda , Khimti valley Yelung Khola, Shivalaya, Deorali ,
Sangbadanda , Khasrubas and Mahabir.
• Overnight at tea house.
Day 5: Trek from Bhandar to Sete(2575 m)
• 6-7 hrs Walk from Bandar downhill to the village of Doharpa and Baranda until crossing the steel
bridge at Tharo Khola. Preceding trek towards Kinja and continue trek to Sete.
• Overnight at teahouse.
Day 6 : Trek from Sete to Junbesi ( 2675m) via Lamjura Pass(3530 m)
• Trek starts from 6 am around 6 hrs walk
• TO enjoy the scenic walking through the Rhododendron, Magnolia, Maple and Birch.
• Look after spotting birds like sunbirds
• The highest point of today’s trek is Lamjura Bhanjyang between Jiri via. Passing through the small
village of Tragdobuk.
• Visit to Junbesi Monastery and Thubtan Chholing Monestery
• Then Continue trek to be at Junbesi.
• Overnight at teahouse.
Day 7: Trek from Junbesi to Nunthala (2330 m)
• Start to trek early in the morning cross Junbesi Khola and climb uphill.
• Witnessing the spectacular vista of Everest, Thamserku, Kantega and Mera Peak.
• Passing Ringmo Khola climbing uphill to Ringmo Village than to Trakshindu La Pass.
• To observe the superb example of Sherpa architecture.
• Visit to Buddhist Monastery
• Now trek downhill to Nhuntala.
• Overnight at teahouse.
Day 8: Trek from Nunthala to Kharikhola (2010 m)
• Trek downhill to Dudh Koshi and cross the river using 110m long suspension bridge.
• We will continue our trek to Jubing (1680m) for Khari Khola
• See Banana farming at 9000 ft
Day 9: Trek from Kharikhola to Paiya(2937 m)
• Around 6 has treak to Paiya through Jubing Village
• Over night at Paiya
Day 10 : Trek from Paiya to Phakding(2610 m)
• Around 6 hrs trek to cross Surke Khola and continue walking alongside Dudh Koshi River, route to
• Walking past a Mani wall and crossing Chheplung Khola, to reach Chheplun, Thado Koshigaon,
and Nurning, to enjoy an amazing view of Kusum Khangkaru (6367m).
• Then, walk on a serene trail filled with prayer flags, prayer wheels, and painted Mani walls to reach
• Visit to Thaktul Monastery and Gomchen Ringpoche Monastery
Day 11: Trek From Phakding to Namche (3440 m)
• Around 6 hrs trek through rhododendron and magnolia forest with an amazing view of the
mountains on the background until Monjo.
• Crossing a suspension brige over Dudh Koshi River in Jorsalle, enter Sagarmatha National Park.
• Continuing my trek to reach the confluence of Bhote Koshi River and Imja Khola at Larja Dobhan,
reach Nanmche Bazaar to see stunning panorama of Mt Everest (8848m) along with several other peaks
of the Khumbu Region.
• Overnight in Namche
Day 12: Acclimatization Day at Namche
• Its time to spend a day in Namche Bazaar resting and allowing my bodies to become acclimatized
to the altitude.
• Hike up to Everest View Hotel for an excellent view of Mt Everest (8848m) along with other snow-
• Explore to largest Sherpa village of the entire region, Khumjung. Upon visiting Khumjung Gompa
• Then ascend to Khunde and then descend to Namche via Syangboche.
• Excursion to Everest View Point, Everest National Park museum, Buddha Stupa, Shrepa culture
museum, Namche monastery
Day 13: Trek from Namche to Tengboche (3870 m)
• After Breakfast Walking alongside Imja Khola at 6:30 am , crossing a big stupa on the way to
• Continuing on our walk uphill to arrive in Phunke Tenga.
• Then, following the Imja River uphill on a sharp ascend to reach Tengboche village.
• Visit to the famous Tengboche Monastery and enjoy an amazing view of Ama Dablam (6856m),
Kangtega (6782m), and Thamserku (6623m), and Taboche Peak (6542m) among other.
• Overnight at Tengboche village
Day 14: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4410 m)
• Starting trek with pleasant walk and descend through a forest of birch, fir, juniper and
rhododendron and coming to lovely spot at Deboche (3,650 m) with magnificent views and the path is
gradual up to the Pangboche village
• further walk up to the the Dingbuche valley.
• Overnight at Dingboche.
Day 15: Acclimatization day at Dingboche
• excursion to the Chukung Valley and back.
• Hike to Nagarjun Danda
Day 16: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche via KongmaLa- Pass
• Along the way, enjoying stunning views of the majestic peaks like Pumori (7161m), Nuptse
(7861m), Lobuche (6145m), Cholatse (6440m), Taboche (6542m), Ama Dablam (6856m) and other
• Walking on a steep trail on the moraines of Khumbu Glacier, to reach Lobuche.
• Overnight in Lodge.
Day 17: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakhshep( 5170 m) and Hike to Everest Base Camp ( 5364 m)
• After breakfast at 6am continue trek to Gorekshep with the wonderful view of Mt. Pumori, Mt.
Nuptse and other magnificent peaks.
• After Gorekhshep adventure continues towards Everest Base Camp and to the Khumbu Ice-fall
through over rocky dunes and moraine and streams, till the base camp.
• Exploring the breath taking view from the lap of Mt. Everest (Everest base camp) and its
surroundings glacier and return back to Gorekshep for over night
Day 18: Hike to Kalapattar And to Thulka via Lobuche
• Early morning, hike up to the best view point of Everest, Kalapatthar (5545m) to see Sunrise of the
mountains from the highest point of trek.
• After some time, head down to Gorakshep and retrace trail to Thulka via Lobuche.
• Overnight in Thulka
Day 19: trek From Lobuche to Dzonglha( 4860 m)
• The well-defined trail curves west and offers awesome views of Arakam Tse , Cholatse , and
• Cross frozen lake, Chola
• Overnight at Dzonglha
Day20: Trek from Dzongla over Cho La Pass via Nogzumpa glacier to Gokyo And Finally Gokyo Ri
• The trail starts with a gradual climb which then turns sharp to reach the top of Cho-La Pass
(5420m), one of the three high passes of Khumbu region.
• Enjoy the amazing views of the snow-capped mountains. Afterward, descend to Thangnak.
• The trail moves up and down by crossing Ngozumpa glacier, the largest glacier of Nepal, to reach