Aug 3, 2018
Thank you for such stunning reception!
Application for SWO-YATRA 2018 is now over. We are no longer accepting applications.
FB VOTING BEGINS 12PM noon on 3rd AUGUST 2018:
All applicants of SWO-YATRA 2018, please go through the rules for Facebook Voting thoroughly:
1. Photo-entry made by NepaliTravellers in its FB Page is the official entry to the Facebook Voting round. We make photo-entry from the photo you submitted in the Application Form.
2. Each reaction (like, heart, wow, etc) to your photo-entry, published in the NepaliTravellers FB page, counts as ONE Vote.
3. Reactions on the shared posts do NOT contribute to your vote count.
4. Comments and Shares do not count as votes.
5. Any use of like-boosting features and/or fake likes will lead to dismissal from SWO-YATRA 2018.
6. In case of 5, NepaliTravellers will immediately seek clarification from the applicant. Decision from NepaliTravellers will be final.
7. NepaliTravellers will track Responses, Comments, and Shares of each Photo-entry.
8. Applicants are not allowed to to create advertisements (sponsor) of their photo-entry on social media.
9. To advance to the Interview Round-1, Applicants must receive 1000 Votes (ONE THOUSAND) on their photo-entry during the FB Voting Round. In other words, all applicants who receive 1000 Votes are selected for interviews. There is no competition for highest number of votes.
10. The Voting begins on 12 PM (noon), 3 August 2018 and ends 12 PM (noon), 15 August 2018.
11. Responses recorded after 12 PM (noon) on 15 August 2018 doesn’t count towards your vote count.
12. Applicants for Interview Round 1 for SWO-YATRA 2018 will be selected by FB Voting - at least 1000 Votes to be selected.
13. After the FB Voting round is complete, NepaliTravellers will also announce applicants selected for “HONORABLE MENTION”. Applicants receiving Honorable Mention automatically advance to Interview Round-1 irrespective of the result of FB Voting. This means, an applicant can advance to interview by receiving Honorable Mention even if she is unable to secure 1000 votes.
14. Honorable Mention is chosen through careful review of your application - we look for creative travel plans and unconventional journeys. Decision made by NepaliTravellers for Honorable Mention is FINAL.