Jun 13, 2019
Thank you for such an amazing response.
Application for SWO-YATRA 2019 is now over. We are no longer accepting applications.
FB VOTING BEGINS 12PM noon on 15th JUNE 2019:
All applicants of SWO-YATRA 2019, please go through the rules for Facebook Voting thoroughly:
1. Photo-entry made by NepaliTravellers on its FB Page is the official entry to the Facebook Voting round. We make photo-entry from the photo you submitted in the Application Form.
2. Each reaction (like, heart, wow, etc) to your photo-entry, published in the NepaliTravellers FB page, counts as ONE Vote.
3. Reactions on the shared posts do NOT contribute to your vote count.
4. Comments and Shares do not count as votes.
5. Any use of like-boosting features and/or fake likes will lead to dismissal from SWO-YATRA 2019.
6. In that case, NepaliTravellers will immediately seek clarification from the applicant. The decision from NepaliTravellers will be final.
7. NepaliTravellers will track Responses, Comments, and Shares of each Photo-entry.
8. Applicants are not allowed to create advertisements (sponsor) of their photo-entry on social media.
9. To advance to the Interview Round-1, Applicants must receive 1000 Votes (ONE THOUSAND) on their photo-entry during the FB Voting Round. In other words, all applicants who receive 1000 Votes are selected for interviews. There is no competition for the highest number of votes.
10. The Voting begins on 12 PM (noon), 15 June 2019, and ends 12 PM (noon), 25 June 2019.
11. Responses recorded after 12 PM (noon) on 25 June 2019 doesn’t count towards your vote count.
12. Applicants for Interview Round 1 for SWO-YATRA 2019 will be selected by FB Voting - at least 1000 Votes to be selected.
13. After the FB Voting round is complete, NepaliTravellers will also announce applicants selected for “HONORABLE MENTION”. Applicants receiving Honorable Mention automatically advance to Interview Round-1 irrespective of the result of FB Voting. This means an applicant can directly get selected for interview by receiving Honorable Mention even if she is unable to secure 1000 votes.
14. Honorable Mention is chosen through careful review of your application - we look for creative travel plans and unconventional journeys. Decision made by NepaliTravellers for Honorable Mention is FINAL.